Adult Learning and Skills Service
Sessional Tutor recruitment advert
Hammersmith & Fulham Adult Learning & Skills Service is looking to recruit a number of part-time sessional tutors. We are looking for creative, innovative, dynamic tutors, who have experience and qualifications related to teaching adults, to join our team.
Seeking enthusiastic tutors to support our learners to achieve their goals, develop new high quality courses and help expand our course offer, both in the classroom and online. An interest in using technology to support learners would be beneficial.
We are particularly interested in receiving CV’s from tutors with experience in delivering:
- Health & Social Care from Entry Level 3
- Modern Languages, particularly Arabic, Spanish, Italian and Chinese
- Humanities: Local History(Saturday Offer), Philosophy, Creative Writing and Psychology
- General Cooking, Baking & Patisserie
- Business and IT courses aimed at local entrepreneurs with a focus on online tools and social media
- Family Learning courses e.g. Arts & Crafts, Cookery, Story-telling, Drama, Dance, Sports, Face-painting, Complementary Therapies, Homework Clubs (English & Maths)
- Courses for people with learning difficulties and disabilities in a variety of subjects
- Older learners: fitness tutor (Gentle Exercise, Circuit Training, Core Strength, Be Good To Your Joints, Dance Fitness)
- ESOL tutors
- Functional skills tutors for English and Maths
- Dance disciplines (Salsa, Contemporary)
- Arts & Crafts tutors including Pottery
Pay rates range from £21 -26ph depending on qualifications and experience.
Please contact Kathy McCarthy for an application form at: email@example.com
For a job and person specification please click on the links below.
Please click here for the job description
Please click here for a person specification