This session will cover....
At the completion of Using Tridion to Create Web Pages you should be able to:
• Understand the guidelines for writing content for the web.
• Become familiar with navigating within the CMS (Tridion).
• Create content utilising the most appropriate tools.
• Understand, and if appropriate to their role, carry out the processes involved in reviewing and publishing a page.
The skills and knowledge acquired in Using Tridion to Create Web Pages are sufficient to be able to use and operate the software to write for the web and practice creating pages for use on the intranet/internet using the most common facilities of the content management system.
Using Tridion to Create Web Pages is designed for users who have little to no experience in using Tridion, or may be attended as a refresher course.
Using Tridion to Create Web Pages assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of the Windows operating system environment.
Course Duration is 6.5 hours
* Approximate duration should be used as a guide only. Actual duration will depend upon the skills, knowledge, and aptitude of the participants. The duration stated excludes break times taken during course.